Oct 29, 2010

The Best Thing I Ever Ate ― EMPANADAS

empanadalayout


The Empanada Food Cart | Flatbush Ave & 14th Ave | Brooklyn, NY

Isn't she gorgeous? Just lookin' at her makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I mean, have you ever had an empanada stuffed with this much filling?! 'Cause I sure haven't. And have you ever had an empanada with pastry this moist, yet flaky as f.ck?! 'Cause if you have, I sincerely hope you plan on telling me all about it. And oh yes, be warned, the optional hot sauce packs some maddddddd heat...!



Mr. Empanada Man takes two days off each week to lovingly hand-make his empanadas. Whatever days they turn out to be, don't expect to spot the Empanada Food Cart at its typical location [see map below]. Love how I can tell the empanadas are hand-made by the irregular fork imprints in the crust.

empanadacartmap

No comments:

Post a Comment