Jun 16, 2012

Homemade Dinners: May 2012

Untitled

I've come to really enjoy cooking at home and being experimental in the kitchen. Unlike the days in my early 20s, dining out is now a rarity. 1) It's too expensive. 2) The thought of eating döner every night makes me sick to my stomach. As such, it's become essential to jump on this "learning how to cook" bandwagon, and I'm loving every minute of it! This is the 1st in a series of collages documenting our homemade dinners. Expect more (from the previous months) real soon! Half the time we follow recipes, and half the time we just wing it with whatever's in the fridge. Clockwise from top left:

Whole Wheat Spaghetti Bolognese
Potato Ham Bake with Sausages
Brown Rice Stir-fry with Zucchini & Broccoli
Chicken Caesar Tortilla Wraps
Macaroni, Ham & Leek Bake
Noodle Stir-fry with Turkey & Peppers
Rice Noodles & Spicy Meatballs
Mushroom Omlette with Sauerkraut & Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment