Aug 26, 2012

TOP 8: dOCUMENTA (13)

dOCUMENTA is a huge art exhibition that takes place in Kassel only every five years and it originates back to 1955. So how lucky are we to be living only a few hours from Kassel by train?! We spent one whole scorching hot day (18.08.12) checking out as much art as we could at this year's dOCUMENTA. Here are my Top 8 favourite pieces...










To the artists of the above pieces, I apologize for not mentioning your names in this post. Important: I do not claim to be the artist of any of these pieces, and one can likely find out the names of the artists by visiting dOCUMENTA (or Googling) for oneself. Gotta admit... aside from these Top 8, as a whole, I found most of the art that I saw at dOCUMENTA to be either too rudimentary or just plain Scheiße.

No comments:

Post a Comment