Feb 14, 2011

Cacao Fine Chocolates ― My Favourite Employer in Melbourne :)

me1
chocolates
displays1
macarons
meworking
danemakingcoffee
freckles

After living and working in Melbourne for 3 long months, Cacao was, by far, my favourite employer. Friends would always say, "You have the best job ever!!!" and I thought nothing of it... until I finally had the time to reflect on my life so far. I worked for all the following employers in Melbourne: Rydges Hotels & Resorts, River's Edge Events, The Wharf Pub and Pinnacle Hospitality... but nothing compares to working in a chocolate shop around sweets and ice cream and coffee all day!!! The vibe was always chill at work, and the people I worked with were the koolest bunch ever! The one and only beef I had was that customers called the "macarons" we carried "macaroons" instead. Don't think they understood that macarons and macaroons are two totally different foodstuffs. But I'm told by Aussie friends that Aussies are lazy when it comes to pronunciation. Poor excuse! Our macarons were aiight... but Lindt Café's Salted Caramel Macaron is a million times better than Cacao's Salted Caramel Macaron. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment