Mar 7, 2012

Ritter Sport - Advertisement on Stairs

ritterstaircase4

#COLOURHAPPY! Spotted this ad at Hannover Hauptbahnhof just today and couldn't help but love it. How could I not when André and I are such avid Ritter Shport fans? By golly, we've tried almost all the damn flavours on this staircase! How could we not when a Ritter Shport bar is only 70 Euro cents here? Meine Schwester in Van-City has to pay $3 CAD for a Ritter Shport bar!!! Sorry Bondz :( My favourite flavour to date? Nugat forever & evzzzzzzz, son! Haselnusse Krokant comes in 2nd place.

3 comments:

  1. im stayin on halbbitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: Halbbitter's dope too! Come to think of it, I haven't tried Ritter's Erdbeer Joghurt flavour yet. Why haven't I gotten on that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chick we should meet up and eat a block

    ReplyDelete