Aug 17, 2012

Grilled Bananas



Who would have thought that grilled bananas could be such a thing of beauty??! We had a BBQ in Museumspark last last Sunday and aside from the typical Wurst/Brot fare, Mariana introduced us all to grilled bananas for dessert! She told us it's common to grill bananas back in her Heimatstadt, Rio de Janeiro. I myself had never tried it before, and was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed 'em!



...and they're so easy to make! Step 1: Throw the bananas onto a grill until one side of the bananas turn black. Step 2: Turn the bananas over to get the other sides black as well. Step 3: Carefully unpeel them and then sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar. There you have it, folks! I dunno what you'll think but... I effing died for the combination of superhot straight-off-the-grill mushiness + cinnamon-y sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment