Oct 3, 2013

Ehrmann Almighurt ― Best Yoghurt in Germany



Clockwise from top left: Pear with Shaved Chocolate Flakes, "Exotic" Mango Peach, Pear Elderberry Strawberry, Russian Zupfkuchen (literally Plucked Russian Cake), Berry Lime Mascarpone, Espresso. Not pictured here but also mind-blowing: Sesame Seed Marzipan, Stracciatella, Lemon, Cheesecake.



Yoghurt is one thing (among the many) that Germans do better than North Americans. The selection was overwhelming at first, but I've finally narrowed it down and chosen Ehrmann as my favourite brand. I could care less that their yoghurt's made from Allgäuer milk (Allgäu is a region in southern Germany that's known for its dairy products). All I know is I love the tanginess of their yoghurt flaves. Even the sweet and fruity ones have a slight tang to them. I also like how Ehrmann gets experimental wit' it... new and interesting seasonal flavours (e.g. Caipirinha) come out every season!

No comments:

Post a Comment